Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to My Cooking Adventures!

Welcome to my adventures in cooking. Unfortunately, I went to law school instead of cultinary school, so the best I've turned into is a pretty decent home cook. Now that I've left my full-time job, I've decided to start this blog.

After this last holiday season (and getting married to a wonderful man who enables my cookbook and cooking tools addiction), I own close to 100 cookbooks, which I really need an excuse to sit down and read and cook from. I also have subscriptions to Cooks Illustrated, Fine Cooking, Gourmet Magazine, and Food and Wine Magazine, so I literally have thousands of recipes I am dying to try.

This blog will track my cooking efforts... both those that are successful and those that don't quite make the grade (or the dinner table). And, I'll review a bunch of cookbooks along the way so you can decide which books you might be interested in adding to your own cookbook library.

Thank you so much for coming along on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment